Goal Setting, Communication and Conflict Training Course
Goal focus is the common element that is shared by all successful people and teams. To be successful means to achieve a worthwhile goal. Since you cannot achieve a goal that was never set, the first step to greater achievement is the setting of clear and distinct goals. Secondly, you need to be able to communicate that goal clearly, whilst gaining the cooperation and commitment of the team.
Disagreements within the workplace are common and need to be handled quickly and rationally to avoid them interfering with the performance of the business. We will show you how to handle these effectively.
Goal Setting, Communication and Conflict Training Course Overview
- How to get the best performance from yourself and others
- Measuring performance against goals
- How to set objectively defined goals
- Focussing on what can be done
- Give only positive commands
- How to give constructive criticism
- How to handle difficult people
- Identifying wrong actions
- Agreeing corrective actions
- How to gain commitment to improving performance
- The importance of giving praise and appreciation