Time Management Training Course
Time Management course content
- Distinguish between "busy work" and "productive work".
- Identify people who waste your time; and what you can do about it.
- Prioritise your work, so you always get the most important things done.
- Avoid procrastination and concentrate on the most valuable tasks.
- Use SMART targets to aid in your time management.
- Delegate the right task, to the right person, for the right reasons.
- How to keep your mind focused on the task at hand.
- Recognise systems that waste your time, and what to do about them.
- Apply the 80–20 rule to your own time management.
- Solving problems quickly and effectively.
- Handling interruptions quickly, without causing offence.
- Personal effectiveness.
- Improve your productivity by managing your mood.
- Maintain a positive mental attitude.
- Managing your energy levels.
- Keeping office conversations under control.
- Using the continuous improvement cycle.
- Using feedback to improve results.
- How to make the future better than the past.
- Write a personal action plan.
All delegates receive a certificate of attendance.