Online Amazon Vendor Central Training Course
The Amazon Vendor platform has brought great opportunity and growth to lots of brands and manufacturers in the UK, and the same could apply to your business.
Amazon Vendor is the go-to platform for many brands and sellers aiming to expand online quicker, for many reasons. One is that you can shift high volumes of stock through Vendor; and two, it is important for brands to work with Amazon in order to get sustainable growth.
Recently, there has been growing use of the Amazon Hybrid Model, which is using both Seller Central and Vendor Central in parallel. But this strategy doesn’t and won’t work for everyone which is why in this 4-hour Amazon Strategy Session we discuss unbiased strategies that work for you.
If you are looking for Amazon Consultancy Services, please find out more here >>
Who is this workshop suited to?
Manufacturers, Brand Owners, Digital Marketers
Some key areas of the workshops are:
- Vendor Account vs Seller Central Account
- How brands are using the hybrid strategy successfully
- What’s the future of Amazon vendor account
Operational best practices
- Managing POs
- Payments Chargeback, CoOp, Return & Shortages
Listing Products Process
- Adding single and multiple products
- Content and image alterations
- Content optimisation best practices
Product listing best practices
- Tools for choosing keywords
- Using Google queries to create your product content
Product PromotionsVouchers, Promotions, Lightning deals, Prime Day
Amazon product reviews
- Best practices
- Leveraging the Amazon Vine Program
Building your brand content on Amazon
- Amazon A+ page best practices
- Amazon Store design best practices
- Amazon Retail Analytics (ARA)#.
Vendor Operational performance
Retail Analytics and forecasting
- Live Demo: Sponsored product ads, Product Display ads and Sponsored Brands
- A / B testing
- Advertising best practices
- Basic Campaign structure
- Best practices
- Understanding Amazon PPC Metrics
- Understanding search term reports, product placement reports
Creating your own Amazon Advertising Plan