Online Amazon Advertising (PPC) and SEO Training Course
Amazon is more often than not, becoming a consumer’s first port of call when completing a product search. We have seen an increasing number of brands and manufacturers, who have created a brand store on Amazon, seeing their own brand website “losing importance”. Amazon dominates e-commerce.
Consumers trust Amazon for delivery, and Amazon are ranked #1 for customer satisfaction. It is an obvious choice for retailers, brands and wholesalers to leverage Amazon’s dominance and distribute their products via Amazon.
As a result of this, Amazon is becoming a crowded marketplace, making it more difficult for new sellers to be found. This is where Amazon SEO and Amazon Advertising play a huge role.
Amazon SEO involves creating a keyword rich copy to gain visibility, and PPC involves paid advertisement. Both of them go hand in hand, and this course helps you to understand how SEO and paid ads can help your products rank well in search.
Amazon Advertising is available for both Seller Central and Vendor Central users. They are a way for sellers to ‘buy’ a position at the top of Amazon’s search, and several other placements across the Amazon site.
As a seller, advertising is a fantastic opportunity to increase visibility and sell more products. More importantly, Amazon’s sponsored ads program is simple to set up and handle, and the cost of sales can be as low as 5%.
In this training course, we will show you how to increase your organic product ranking and how to get the best out of Amazon Advertising.
** If you are looking for Amazon Advertising and SEO Service, you can find out more here >>
Who is this workshop suited to?
Seller Central Users, Vendor Central Users, Digital Marketers
Some key areas of the workshops are:
Amazon Search Engine Optimisation
- Best practises for optimising product content
- Amazon SEO ranking factors
- Amazon product reviews best practices
Keyword Research and Best Practices
- Finding the right keywords for your product
- Amazon keywords tools
- Finding keywords that are actually ranking your products
- Competitor keywords analysis
- Keyword research with Google keywords planner
Getting started with advertising campaigns
- Live Demo: Sponsored product ads
- Keywords Types Broad, Phrase, Exact Match
- Automatic Campaigns vs Manual Campaigns
- Amazon Product Target Ads
- Basic Campaign structure
- Best practices
- Understanding Amazon PPC Metrics
- Understanding search term and product placement reports
Optimising Campaigns Performance
- Managing Bids
- How to go about product variations ads
- Negative keyword best practices
- Bid strategy to increase sales
- Analyse search terms reports
Amazon Advertising for Brands – Sponsored Brands
- Live Demo: Sponsored Brands Ads
- A/ B Testing
- Optimising Sponsored Brands
- Analyse sponsored brands reports
Amazon Advertising for Brands – Product Display Ads
- Live Demo: Product Display Ads
- A/ B Testing
- Optimising Product Display Ads
Amazon Bid Management Tools
- Introduction to bid management tools
- Creating Portfolio for your products
- Portfolio bid strategies
Competitor PPC Analysis
- Spying competitor converting keywords
Creating your own Amazon Advertising Plan
Building your brand content on Amazon
- Amazon Enhanced Brand Content (EBC) and A+ best practices
- Amazon Store design best practices
- Amazon store traffic analytics
- External Amazon store promotion