Professional Development Training (2 day course)
Professional Development Training Course Overview:
- Setting SMART goals
- Communicating with clarity
- How to use positive language
- Handling difficult people
- Managing conflict and difficult conversations
- Using objective language
- Being assertive not aggressive
- How to delegate effectively
- Handling distractions and interruptions
- Develop a positive mental attitude
- Continuous improvement
- Understanding the role of failure in success
This course will teach delegates how to take control of their own feelings and behaviours, as well as showing them how to trigger positive responses from any situation.
Early booking discounts are available when you book three or more months in advance.
In-house training is also available both within the UK and internationally, face-to-face and online. Please contact Corporate Coach Training for more information.