Professional Development Training (2 day course) NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE
Professional Development Training Course Overview:
- Setting SMART goals
- Communicating with clarity
- How to use positive language
- Handling difficult people
- Managing conflict and difficult conversations
- Using objective language
- Being assertive not aggressive
- How to delegate effectively
- Handling distractions and interruptions
- Develop a positive mental attitude
- Continuous improvement
- Understanding the role of failure in success
This course will teach delegates how to take control of their own feelings and behaviours, as well as showing them how to trigger positive responses from any situation.
Early booking discounts are available when you book three or more months in advance.
The COVID-19 crisis means there is no face-to face training at the present time. We are pleased, however, to be able to offer this training ONLINE, with INSTANT access, at a very special price.
In-house training is also available both within the UK and internationally. Please contact Corporate Coach Training for more information.