TUPE - A practical guide to business transfers
This full day course provides a practical, in-depth look at the TUPE process from start to finish and draws upon current legislation and best practice when preparing for business transfers.
Business transfers, outsourcing, being sold off, privatised – whatever you call it, TUPE transfers can be complex and stressful for both employers and employees.
TUPE Regulations give employees certain rights whenever a business or part of a business is sold or changes hands. Being aware of the rights, responsibilities and good practice in regards to TUPE will help you better manage the process and minimise the stress and disruption it can cause for your business and employees.
Delegates attending this event will gain an understanding of the TUPE Regulations as well as employer responsibilities and employee rights. Delegates will also receive practical tips on the process of conducting a business transfer.
NB: This course is not a substitute for those requiring in-depth legal consultation.
All delegates will receive an electronic certificate of attendance for their participation in the training.
Delegates from all sectors of industry including: managers, supervisors, team leaders, HR professionals, business owners, Trade Union representatives, employee representatives and individuals who wish enhance their CPD.
Our expert-led training sessions are designed to facilitate discussion and interaction. This event will cover:
- What TUPE is, the legal requirements, the different types of transfer, who transfers and when TUPE applies
- The rights and protections for employees who transfer under TUPE
- The legal requirements for employers to inform and consult with affected employees
- Which types of employee liability information must be disclosed to the incoming employer and at what stage
- An overview of how terms and conditions may change after a TUPE transfer
- Economic, technical and organisational changes
- Dismissals and redundancies during the TUPE process
Price £245.00 per person Please note our training events are VAT exempt
Please call Acas on 0300 123 1150 or email email@example.com