Team Leader Training (2 day course)
This course will give delegates practical tools and methods to enable them to lead their teams with confidence, whilst motivating and creating a positive team spirit.
This course will cover the essential skills that your team leaders need to get the best from their team: goal-setting, planning, excellent communication skills, delegation, performance management and motivation techniques.
Delegates who attend this course will learn:
- How to set and achieve goals.
- How to plan and prioritise correctly.
- How to manage their time efficiently.
- How to communicate with clarity.
- How to delegate the right task to the right person.
- How to handle difficult people and tricky conversations.
- How to inspire the team to give you their best performance.
- To be more self-confident.
Corporate Coach Training is an ILM Recognised Training Provider, as well as being CPD accredited.