Supervisor Skills Training Course (2 day course)
Supervisor Skills Training Course Content
- Setting goals for the team.
- How to gain the respect of the team.
- How to communicate effectively.
- Managing time and delegating tasks correctly.
- How to prioritise correctly.
- Dealing with distractions, time wasters and keeping focussed.
- How to motivate and give feedback to staff.
- The importance of being a role model.
- Managing poor performance.
- The importance of using positive language.
- Handling difficult situations and nipping conflict in the bud.
- Giving corrective feedback.
- Creating a positive mental attitude.
- How to overcome setbacks and temporary defeats.
- Action planning.