Amazon Vendor Masterclass Training Course - London
Amazon Vendor Central helps connect your brand with the loyal Amazon customer base across the UK and internationally.
As a brand, you will raise product awareness much faster and shift more stock after completing this training. In addition, the comprehensive course teaches you how to efficiently use the platform and grow your sales with the proper Amazon SEO & Advertising strategies.
We will also discuss a very popular Amazon Hybrid Model, which uses Seller Central and Vendor Central. Of course, this strategy doesn’t work for everyone, but we’ll work with you to look into your business and recommend the proper steps to move forward.
** If you prefer to book online training or in-house training, we can help with that too. Get in touch to discuss.
Who is this workshop suited for?
Manufacturers, Brand Owners, Digital Marketers
Some key areas of the workshops are:
• Vendor Account vs Seller Central Account
• How brands are using the hybrid strategy successfully
• What’s the future of Amazon vendor account
Operational best practices
• Managing POs
• Payments Chargeback, CoOp, Return & Shortages
Listing Products Process
• Adding single and multiple products
• Content and image alterations
Content optimisation best practices
• Product listing best practices
• Tools for choosing keywords
• Using Google queries to create your product content
• Vouchers, Promotions, Lightning deals, Prime Day
Amazon product reviews
• Best practices
• Leveraging the Amazon Vine Program
Building your brand content on Amazon
• Amazon A+ page best practices
• Amazon Store design best practices
Amazon Retail Analytics (ARA)
• Vendor Operational performance
• Retail Analytics and forecasting
• Live Demo: Sponsored product ads, Product Display Ads and Sponsored Brands
• A / B testing
• Advertising best practices
Amazon Attribution ( NEW )
• What is Amazon Attribution?
• Setting up tracking
• Types of media that can be applied
• Understanding the attribution metrics
• Basic Campaign structure
• Best practices
• Understanding Amazon PPC Metrics
• Understanding search term reports, product placement reports
Creating your own Amazon Advertising Plan